Selling Level 85 VIP - Monster Park Account #1 On Server

Discussion in 'Monster Park Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MitchellG, 9/26/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MitchellG

MitchellG
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Selling my level 85 ( Almost 86 ) VIP 14 monster park account, as I can no longer play as much as I would like due to work commitments. I have spend over $1200 on this account and have acquired some of the best Pokemon you can get. This account is #1 on all ranks for this server !

My current team consists of -

Shiny Rayquaza + 4 - with special item
    Shiny Garchomp + 4 - with dragon claw
    Mewtwo + 4 - with clone gene
    Slaking + 4 - with beserk gene
    Kyogre + - with special item
    Arceus + 3 - with colour plate item

All values & natures for these Pokemon are the best you can get with majority of them on 31. ( maxed values ) & natures have 10% which are most suitable for the Pokemon.

I have many other rare Pokemon that I have been training and doing up in the mean time which include -

Shiny tyranitar ( Ready to go to 7 star )
    Shiny metagross
    Shiny shaman
    Groudon
    Lugia
    Dialga
    & many more

The account has multiple mounts including aerodactyl mount, shiny charizard mount, shiny gyrados mount, snorlax mount & lapras mount.

Some items that the account has is 4 master balls, 280 select giant pinball boxes, 587 select large pinball boxes, 340 select medium boxes and 360 select small pinball boxes not to mention countless TM boxes & ultra rare TM box Tech machine box 4. Account also has 4 select orange ability capsule boxes. For safari scanners the account has 100 advanced scanners & 80 standard scanners.

The account currently has 15000 crystals but this will increase due to being first place in the battlecentre.

The account currently has 403 Pokemon registered in the pokedex ( 2 more Pokemon ready to be caught with contracts ) & is owner of the top guild on the server. The guild is currently level 14 with all level 2 perks unlocked.

I have spend countless hours perfecting this account & getting to where it is today & am extremely sad that I will not be able to continue on my loss is your gain.

Price - I would be happy to let the account go for somewhere around the $500 mark which is cheap considering the amount of time effort and money that has been spent on the account.

I will be considering offers but no lowballers please as I will not respond to your email.

For anymore questions or for screen shots of my account please email me on [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.