Sold Level 85 Champion Man Male on Dwarrowdelf

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/14/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Main Characters Destiny Points: 21500
    Main Characters Equipment (Rate It): 5 - Uber Equipment (Fully Geared)
    Main Characters Equipment (Describe): Beserker and Storm Hytbold Champion gears (full set). ( i still have some few tokens that ca be barter for another set ). I started to play since 10/10/2010. On the account page it states that i only have Mines of Moria ( standard ) Shadows of Angmar ( guest ) extra character slots , and Shared storage. I dont know why it stated just all that since i also bought the download version isengard ( Dunland and isengard raids but not Draigoch Quest Pack ) , and Riders of Rohan. Also included are the unlocked content of Evendim, Forochel , Eregion, Mirkwood. I also unlocked the wallet system ( easy, so that tokencoinsbarter tokens etc acquired will no longer take inventory slot space ) Gold limit is also unlocked. My main Character alone has 2098 gold and that does not include all items in inventory/chest/etc. He also has 21000+ Destiny points. along with 2800+ Turbine points. The Main character is also a Champion class with combination of 2 pieces of Hytbold gear and along with 4 other pieces of Hytbold's only different set/stance/traits. The character is well geared in accessories too. The Character is also a leader in his own kin. Kin of small members but with high quality friendship and trust. ( among them are also leader of other Kinships ) - in disguised here are the short Stats Desc : Might - 2508, Agility - 266, Vitality - 605 , Will - 71 , Fate - 406. Critical defense - 3436, Physical Mastery above 30k , Physical mitigation - above 11k , Resistance 5k+ , Parry and Evade 15964 and 1448 respectively. ( note that this is not in any stance or buffs mode. this is in idle mode. ) This main also has all 120 slots vault unlocked - 15 slots unlocked for Auction house for every character. ( there are 7 characters altogether ) - 2 chest storage full of goodies for u to find out in my Deluxe house. - extra 3 Kinship house chest storage ( i have to inform the others first before someone actually interested in buying this account ) - All House decorations and Kinships decoration are all mine alone. ( so its yours to take/whatever you wanna do with them ) Screenshot is down below as well with other screenies. - Has 10k+ Medallions. and 7k+ marks Has mastered all profession guild. currently an explorer - Tailor,Prospecting,Forester. with all recipes unlocked. ( Kindred with the Tailor guild ) Has completed most epic quest. All except book 2 ( 95% ) Max Kindred with most Factions. Champion has 1 second Age hammer (85) all max, 1 first age sword (75) max. second Age runes(85) and along with some others 1 handed and 2 handed plus runes.
    Main Characters Stats (Describe): here are the short Stats Desc : Might - 2508, Agility - 266, Vitality - 605 , Will - 71 , Fate - 406. Critical defense - 3436, Physical Mastery above 30k , Physical mitigation - above 11k , Resistance 5k+ , Parry and Evade 15964 and 1448 respectively. ( note that this is not in any stance or buffs mode. this is in idle mode. )
    Select the number of characters over Level 20:
    Alternative Characters Server: Dwarrowdelf
    Alternative Characters Level: 85
    Alternative Characters Gender: Male
    Alternative Characters Class: Hunter
    Alternative Characters Stats (Describe): The Second Character is a Hunter Class, max level 85 and wearing 4 Hytbold set gears and 2 Barad guldur sets. Stats on Hunter - Might - 57 , Agility - 2290, Vitality 679 , Will 266, Fate 578. Critical Hit - 7378 Evade - 9160 Resistance - 6994 tactical mitigation - 4636 and more.... Kindred with most faction but lesser than main Champion Character is Fully geared with jewelries, cloaks , all sort of hunters buffs and traps for all occasion. The Hunter also has all 120 vault slots unlocked, max crafting profession ( scholar ). 1 second age bow (85) , 1 First age bow (75) , and 2 more Second age weapons. Kindred with the Scholars Guild in crafting profession! all recipes unlocked. ( Historians - Scholars/Farmer/weaponsmith ) See picture for more info. Note * This Character has 66+ gold and excluded with all goodies in vault - estimated overall value - 500 gold.
    Alternative Characters Skills (Describe):
    Alternative Characters Equipment (Describe):
    Alternative Characters Level: 75
    Alternative Characters Class: Guardian
    Alternative Characters Stats (Describe): Third is a Guardian Class level 75. Fully geared with Dunland set gears. and 2 pieces of Great river armors. Has 1 first age sword(75), 2 second age weapons 1h and 2h (75), 2 more 2nd age belt (75). Might - 910 , Agility 91 , Vitality 1878 , Will 138 , Fate 111. Block - 9898 , Parry 2957 , Evade 1659, Physical and tactical mitigation - 10599 and 12801 (these stats will sure change higher and got better if u know how to mix and match the best possible gear when u get it to max level 85 ) An officer in one of the largest Kinship with 1500+ members.( and a dear friend to its founder too ) A woodworker profession with all max and kindred with woodworker Guild! Most standard recipe and hard to find recipes are there. ( woodworker,forester,farmer ) Estimated value of gold on this Character + vault Storage = 250 gold.
    Alternative Characters Level: 25
    Alternative Characters Class: Rune Keeper
    Alternative Characters Stats (Describe): Fourth, Fifth, Sixth , except the Seventh is all lower than level 30, but with all Crafting vocation maxed!! Metal smith - Kindred with guild - RUNE KEEPERS lvl 25 ( Metalsmith,prospecting,tailor ) - ARMOURER Weapon smith - Kindred With guild. - BURGLARS lvl 10 ( farmer,Scholar,weaponsmith ) - HISTORIANS Jewelers - Kindred with guild - MINSTREL Lvl 23 (cook,Forester,Jewelers) - TINKERS Tailor - not kindred, not max yet. - CAPTAIN lvl 20 - ARMSMEN * note - i uses the universal Crafting tool kits so that i could share them among my toons for crafting Purposes. * use shared storage to distribute/pass it * Item is bound to account.
    Alternative Characters Level: 23
    Alternative Characters Class: Minstrel
    Alternative Characters Stats (Describe): Fourth, Fifth, Sixth , except the Seventh is all lower than level 30, but with all Crafting vocation maxed!! Metal smith - Kindred with guild - RUNE KEEPERS lvl 25 ( Metalsmith,prospecting,tailor ) - ARMOURER Weapon smith - Kindred With guild. - BURGLARS lvl 10 ( farmer,Scholar,weaponsmith ) - HISTORIANS Jewelers - Kindred with guild - MINSTREL Lvl 23 (cook,Forester,Jewelers) - TINKERS Tailor - not kindred, not max yet. - CAPTAIN lvl 20 - ARMSMEN * note - i uses the universal Crafting tool kits so that i could share them among my toons for crafting Purposes. * use shared storage to distribute/pass it * Item is bound to account.
    All Mounts (Describe): Prized Angmar's Free Peoples Steed,Prized Ashen Steed,Prized Tundra Steed,Prized Dark Chestnut Steed, Prized Galadhrim Steed,Prized Mathom Society Steed,Prized Eglan-steed ,Prized Esteldín Steed ,Nimble Redhorn-goat ,Prized Thorin's Halls Goat,Prized Tame Redhorn-goat,Anniversary Horse,Lossoth Steed ,Blue Roan Horse,Springtime Horse,Simbelmynë Horse,Summerfest Horse,Yule Festival Snow Horse,Yule Festival Horse,Yule Festival Frosty Horse,Wintry Yule Horse,Treasure Laden Horse,Elf Ambassador's Horse,Steed of the Champion,Perlino Horse,Dusky Nimblefoot Goat,Winged Herald Horse,Steed of the Eastemnet, WAR Horses for Rohan plus some few others.
    All Assets (Describe): could not list it down here. short description - lots of gold(2098) on main Character. does not include personal vault per character. estimated over all characters storage and slots value is roughly 4500+Gold.( and does not use 3rd party gold farming either) u will get banned if u buy them online unless u are lucky or sneaky. All gold acquired by grinding..grinding.lots of hours in skirms,raids,mining,crafting,etc.
    Lifetime Membership: No
    Expansions: Moria,Isengard,Rohan.

Additional Information
    these area content is unlocked too. - Breeland,Lonelands,Evendim,Forochel,Dunland.

Total Gold on Account

Contact Email Address
    [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.