Level 81 Ranger F/I and a Lvl82 DK, and lvl76 CB KHAINI

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Lvl76 CB

4/4 stats, normal dex , rest on LUK. Will come stripped except for agent stuff.

I have the ID, PW, Birthday, last name, email + password. Email domain is hotmail.

Lvl81 Ranger

4/4 once again, normal stats. Fully equipped with the basic level 80 stuff. Has been NX'd, eyes and hair.

I also have the id,, pw, birthday, last name, email and password for this account. Email domain is yahoo.

Lvl78 DK

Hybrid DK, normal stats. Again fully equipped with the basic level 80 stuff.

I only have the id, pw, last name, birthday, and email + password for this. Email domain is hotmail, that's all you need to be safe with the account.

All accounts are on khaini, add me on MSN if you're interested. They are on seperate accounts, some may have mules. I am only taking NX or PAYPAL offers, no other accounts please unless you plan to trade me a 120+ , lol.

I will not be going first, I have done many trades before. If you prefer, we can use an MM at your expense. We would both have to agree on him first though. Please don't contact me if you want me to go first, thanks.

MSN:

Selling these accounts for pretty cheap, give me an offer in NX or paypal, most likely your offer will be accepted. Just don't expect me to take 5k NX.

i offer 10$ paypal on ranger. Low but ill try :D

BUMP pl0x. Need to sell this asap

This guy is a buttmunch.

>:D gl selling

Feedback menao nub ): Thank joo.

Give me a higher offerrr ~ I'll probably take it if it's reasonablee ! >.

interested in these depends on if i get my bishop tho =]

would you trade them for a 122 shadower ?

DK is currently pending . Other accounts are still available ~ Give me some offers =)

lol just posting.hit thanks butten becuase u just got bumped

Thanks for the bump, but I don't think you should expect a lot of thanks for just going into every single thread and copy and pasting that message. Not really a bump if you bump about 200 threads at the same time.

Er, looks like the guy who was buying my DK is avoiding me now for whatever reason. So it's still available ._.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.