Android  High End Level 338 Beyond High End Account

Discussion in 'TapTap Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FloreaCT, 11/1/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloreaCT

FloreaCT
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am selling my account because 2 years are enough to be spent on a mobile game, and I have higher priorities now due to the fact that I started University at the age of 33 :)

All the details of the account are available in the pictures, so I wont bother you with a long Thread full of these Awesome colorful details about the account and what awesome Heroes and Artifacts it has.

Please be aware that I cannot give the email it is bonded to because I have all the Utilities, Student Finances, Bank Accounts, etc on it.

If by any chance you are from the UK I am more than happy to meet with you and talk in person.

P.S. I am not playing anymore, so whatever you see in the pictures will most probably remain the same.

P.P.S I am not in a hurry to sell it nor do I care that much if I sell it. It will be a bonus in my life if I do.

P.P.P.S I am more than happy to use a middleman from this website or Bank Transfer. PayPal or other currencies are unacceptable.

Thank you for reading all the way! Cheers

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.