Sold Level 25 city on nation #366 with farms and alliance for sale

Discussion in 'Age of Z Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dogmeat78, 4/2/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogmeat78

Dogmeat78
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my well developed C25 city in Nation #366, sitting in No1 alliance. C26 wall in progress.
    If you are interested you can reach me on Line (sokoo78). I can send pictures if you want. The price is for the complete package so please drop me a message if you need the city only.

City ranking: 28th place
    BP: 3M - 88th place (220k solders - can be raised quickly, I have used them very actively)
    Commander: lv33 - 30th place (kill ranking: 24th)
    Officer power: 400k - 35th place
    Equipment power: 126k (all purple except 1, enough mats to start an upgrade)
    Long range attack: +160% (def + 51%, HP + 86%)

The farm:
    A complete alliance with 19 elite mines with 7 farms. 1x20, 2x18 (19 is in progress), 4x15. The farms are properly developed towards farming (technology, officers, buildings..)

A little about the nation:
    The world is young and quite peaceful, no void wars yet. There are many active players. The largest alliances are Japanese (LCN, DIA), English (UFG, WFT.. mixed US and EU players), Espanyol (CDS), and moderate amount of German (IDF), Russian (TOP, TXC), Brazilian (BRA) and French.

#1 Dogmeat78, 4/2/21
    Last edited: 4/2/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.