Selling  100+ Games  Global  2+ Years Old   1-24 Hours  ✅Verified Account LEVEL 230 | 100+ Games | Access to Uplay and Origin | 3 years of service.

Discussion in 'Steam Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by sunstep, 6/12/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunstep

sunstep
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Intro

Hello reader,

if you are looking at this post, you might be interested in a steam account. I have one to offer and I would like to try to convince you to choose my steam account over the others on this site.

The main reason I am selling my steam account, is because of regret. I have spent way too much money on this account and I should have never spent this much on games and levels. My computer is not even strong enough to run most games. I should be ashamed of my self. I have wasted a lot of time and money. I am genuinely hoping I can undo this mistake by at least making some money back by selling my accounts.

Quick disclamer: I take absolutely no responsibility if the account is suspended, once the purchase was successful, the account is all yours meaning any trouble that might occur is also yours!

The account it self:

First something about the account it self. The rep of this account is clean. There's not much special about it. It has no vac ban or any other bans/ restrictions/ suspensions. All friends will be deleted when someone is willing to buy this account. If someone you don't recognize randomly adds you, feel free to just ignore/ decline it, or let them know that the account has been purchased and that you are not the same owner as before. I think that's all I can say about the account.

The Games & apps:

The account has a lot of games on it. I have a lot that are actually pretty valuable and fun to play, but that doesn't mean all of them are. But I have quite a lot of good games so you won't get bored anytime soon. Anyways, here is a list of games. I will also include the ones that use a third party gaming platform, because you will also get access to that. I will only list the games that are paid, there are more games but I'm not going to be listing everything.

American Truck Simulator
    Among US (Please forgive me for having this game)
    Assassin's Creed: IV Blackflag
    Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
    Assassin's Creed: Origins
    Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (you will get access to it, but it is non steam and uplay only.)
    Assetto Corsa
    Battlefield I
    Battlefield III (Non steam, origin only)
    Battlefield IV
    Battlefield V
    Bloons TD 5
    Bloons TD 6
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Includes the Uprising DLC, and Mob of The Dead zombie map.)
    Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Includes the Zombie Chronicles DLC)
    Call of Duty: Black Ops IV (Includes season pass DLC, level 5 prestiege in zombies and some gold camo's unlocked.)
    Doom Eternal
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Includes Road to the black sea, road beyond the Baltic sea, Italia, Viva La France, Scandinavia and going east DLC)
    Geometry Dash
    Grant Theft Auto: San Andreas
    Half Life 2
    Half Life 2: Lost coast (I have no idea what that is because I never genuinely played it.)
    Left for Dead
    Left for Dead 2
    Mirrors Edge
    Mirrors Edge: Catalyst
    Payday 2
    Portal 2
    Rise of The Tomb Raider
    Shadow of The Tomb Raider
    Sniper Elite 2 (Deluxe edition)
    Soundpad
    Tomb Raider
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
    Undertale
    Witcher: Wild Hunt
    Zup! 9
    Zup! F
    Zup! S
    Zup! X
    Zup! XS
    Zup! Z

And a whole lot more, but not really exciting for me. If you are still not convinced, there's more this account has to offer. Now lets go to:

The community profile
    This account has a lot to offer in this area, because it is level 230. With level 230 your account will stand out most of the times, you will be trusted more easily and be never forgotten. Steam levels are harder to get everytime you reach 10 levels. At level 230 this becomes so hard that you need to pay a lot of euros for just one level. Becoming level 230 is definitely not easy. Especially not to forget to mention that all the card bots are starting to become greedy nowadays by giving less cards for what you pay for. Buying this account will save you the time and effort and will make you have a high level steam account instantly.

Next to steam levels, this account also has received 25 awards. This includes 4 profile awards. On the other hand, I also have given 48 awards to other people (Just because I am generous :)). What else do I have? I also have a few animated avatars bought from the point shop. The reason I am mentioning this, is because they are expansive. One avatar costs 3000 points from the pointshop and you can earn points by spending money on steam. You get about 120 points per euro. Which means one avatar is worth 25 euros. I have 3 of them which means I have spent 75 euros just on those avatars. I also have 4 mini profile backgrounds, which are 2000 points each, so about 17 euros each or 67 euros in total. I also have 4 avatar frames which cost the same as the mini profile backgrounds (67 euros together.)

And at this point I doubt I can say anything else about the account. I can't guarantee instant delivery, however I will deliver soon as possible. Presumably within 24 hours.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Consider well if you are willing to purchase this account. Please do not send offers that are below $999

Here are some pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 sunstep, 6/12/22
    Last edited: 6/12/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. jttbros7

jttbros7
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    what is the lowest you would be willing to do

3. OP
    OP
    sunstep

sunstep
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Name a price

4. OP
    OP
    sunstep

sunstep
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price heavily reduced (now 399)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.