Sold Level 223 10+ plat charms X15 Elites Pro league set for 8 OPs, Limited time skins headgears uniforms

Discussion in 'Rainbow Six Siege Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Unes8974, 11/17/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unes8974

Unes8974
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Note: the game is owned on steam and linked to a ubisoft account that has assassin's creed chronicles, farcry 3, the division, Uno, The crew 2, and watch dogs 2. Also, steam has 140+ games so i have to sell all the steam account with its games with r6. if interested, continue reading and message me.

Account is from year 2 Season 4 operation white noise, 15 elites are owned (thatcher, ash outbreak elite, twitch, blackbeard, capitao, hibana, both zofia elites, nomad, bandit, echo, lesion, ela, vigil, mozzie)
    Pro league set for: Alibi, Lion, finka, dokkaebi, maestro, vigil, ying, zofia
    Alot of plat charms for many seasons with exclusive weapon skins, uniforms, and headgears from special packs of limited time events. ( April fool's event, Halloween event...)
    Steam account with r6 and ubisoft account is worth 900$.

I cant upload pics here for some reason, message me on discord to upload for you all the required pics.

Discord: Zofia_Bosak#5323

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.