Sold Level 130, VIP 15, Hero Power: over: 5M, Titan Power: 3.7M, Server: 97

Discussion in 'Hero Wars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Boltiogob, 2/15/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boltiogob

Boltiogob
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hero Wars web account, from server 97, with Hero power over 5M and Titan power of 3.7M.

The heros I have in this account are Aurora, Sebastian, Nebula, Jet, Martha, Isaac, Morrigan, Dante, Celeste, Cornelius, K'arkh, Jhu, Astaroth, Iris, Corvus, Arachne, Rufus. These are fully upgraded. Have alot of resources to level up other heroes.

All of the titans are maxed (skins, artifacts), except for Mort, Keros, Amon and Iyari new skins, but have 850k skins stones ready to use on them. All of the 5 totems are absolute star and level 120.

The Great Tree of Wisdom is well upgraded and with 199 eternal seeds at the time I'm writting this.

As for the pets they are maxed (except vex and merlin) but with 32k chaos particles and about 110 portal charges to use in my mailbox.

You can check the link below to see some screenshots of my account, just copy and paste it on your browser.

www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/v0mkstmgl8w9a4aorp611/h?rlkey=budunv0bahl6swj4uklyr381q&dl=0

For more information write to me on discord: boltiogo

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Semitrap

Semitrap
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    scammer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.