Selling Level 125 mage with 230K GS

Discussion in 'Unison League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lord of arcana, 7/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord of arcana

Lord of arcana
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am finally planning to quit this game as I just don't play it anymore so I'm planning to get rid of this account.

I cannot seem to post picture from my phone so if you want to see pictures you should contact me on discord.. @Arcana#6607

I have quite a few infused weapons, armor and monsters. i also have some collab monsters and weapons. All advanced classes are unlocked, the mage tree is completed fully, the cleric and soldier tree has gotten last shared trait and archer and lancer are just unlocked.

I also have 3 exp keys, 13 super augment, 250 legend medals and 6000 grand medals.

I can use Middleman for the selling services, if you don't want to go through them. I can do Paypal BUT you would have to send it as a gift and TRUST me on sending you the account information or changing the account info for you to an email that you want. Doing this would help you and myself dodge the paypal fee BUT it will be at your own risk. I've been screwed over before and I don't want it happening to me or anyone else. Choose Wisely!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.