Sold Legendary Warzone account that comes with Cold War and Vanguard

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by Codseller2k, 6/22/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codseller2k

Codseller2k
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I've posted photos of a bunch of bundles but there is still a TON more not listed which I'll go over at the end of this post.

But first let's go over some other things -

Current prestige - 8

Current level - 116

Last 6 seasons of Verdansk battle passes completed and ever season of Caldera battle passes are currently completed with

1400 CP of purchasing of the next one.

Hundreds if not thousands of Emblems and calling cards

My favorites are - The Totino's pizza roll promo calling card WITH animated emblem (Emblem very difficult to obtain due to bug when claiming it.) Jack Links promo calling card and emblem, Papa John's Big Hair Calling card.

Titles - Master Duelist, Clandestine, Mountaineer, Skeletal Slayer, Super Chill, HellRaiser, Death Whisperer, Brazen, Inpenetrable, Relentless.

Calling Card frame - Twisted

Epic Gestures - Toss up, Ow, Coin flip, Jack o lantern, Oh snap, sparkler, Scorpion shop, crank job, knuckle crack, chef's kiss, Rock on.

Legendary Gestures - Go go, Stop, Tight Squeeze

Notable vehicle - Red Knight ATV and the one from battle passes listed above.

More watches than I care to list. Many, many, many legendary and epics.

NOW TO THE BUNDLES!! -

Let's start with the mountain Dew promo Adler skin (Spent $200 for this with receipt) This skin is no longer obtainable.

Mountain Dew Game Fuel Wade skin

Doritos Baker skin. The first three are shown in the photos. Now I'll list a few that aren't in the photo lineup

NIGHTS OPERATION SKIN BUNDLE

CRIMSON RONIN SKIN BUNDLE ALL SKINS UNLOCKED

CITY RIPPER SKIN BUNDLE

ROOKIE MISTAKE SKIN BUNDLE

GILDED AGE 3 PRO PACK

HELLSCREAM MASTERCRAFT SKIN BUNDLE

ASHES TO ASHES SKIN BUNDLE

THE DRIFTER SKIN BUNDLE

TAGGER 2 ULTRA SKIN BUNDLE

BANK HEIST 2 SKIN BUNDLE

SPECIAL OPS PRO PACK

CHEMICAL REACTION ULTRA SKIN PRO PACK

GHOST OF WAR SKIN BUNDLE

FORBIDDEN SACRIFICE SKIN BUNDLE

BIG JOKE 1,2, AND 4 BUNDLES!!!

An amazing account that I originally posted on my Ebay account for $700 that was removed because Ebay "doesn't allow gaming accounts to be posted on their site". I was in talks with someone to sell for $600 but ultimately didn't happen so lowered the price some.

May be flexible on price but I keep in mind of amount I paid for black ops, Vanguard, Mountain Dew Adler skin alone was $300. All of the other skin bundles, gun bundles not listed, leveled guns and camos not listed, completed limited time events like the rambo and ghost face/ scream events with both Warzone and Cold War completed.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.