Selling  Europe  Legends 100+ LEGENDARY(EU) 90 Cardbacks, 214 Legendaries, 15 alternate heroes, hundreds of golden cards and more

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Weider, 10/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weider

Weider
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Time has come and i have had finally decided to sell my lifetime hearthstone account on EUROPE server. I was the only owner for the whole time, since May 2015.
    I have spent both lot of money and especially time (which i really dont want to count) to grind this collection for over 4 years.
    What can this account offer?
    -8000 playmode wins
    -1600 arena wins
    -Total heroes level 540
    -All golden heroes
    -Ranked heroes wins: Hunter 790, Rogue 852, Warlock 734, Paladin 780, Priest 529, Shaman 620, Mage 845, Warrior 679, Druid 781
    -Alternate heroes (15) such as: Elise, Lunara, Khadgar, Liadrin, Arthas, Sir Annoy, Madame Lazul, Tyrande, Maiev, King Rastakhan, Morgl, Thunder King, Nemsy, Mecha Jarraxus, Medivh
    -5000 dust to spend with 1000gold
    -90 collected Cardbacks (Including LEGEND ones)
    -Total of 214 Legendary cards (16 GOLDEN LEGS), 45 GOLDEN EPICS, 116 GOLDEN RARES, 195 GOLDEN COMMONS
    -All possible solo adventures purchased and available to play (including the new Tombs of Terror)
    -Most of standard and wild # decks fully crafted and ready to play
    -Account has a good standing as it was mostly used for only hearthstone
    -Free Name+battletag change available
    -Collection link: Weider#2114's Hearthstone Collection - HSReplay.net

Price is 800usd
    In case of questions or negotiation, feel free to contact me here or through Discord: Weider#9991, or skype: Shaggy2507

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. dawnthejustice

dawnthejustice
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    This welder guy is a cheater and phisher. His email is [email protected]. He tricked people by selling his account and claiming his account back. NEVER BUY HIS ACCOUNT!!! If you are a buyer and want more info, you can contact me. I will provide you enough evidence.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.