Sold Legacy account from around 2014, 60 Legendaries Low Price PayPal.

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Fenvycrah, 10/14/22.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenvycrah

Fenvycrah
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Greetings! This is my Legacy Battle.net account I've used only for playing Hearthstone back in the day. I did put some hours into the game and I've started playing sometime before the first DLC dropped and Hearthstone released a mobile version. Stopped playing after around 3rd DLC, but not before accumulating a decent collection of cards!

You can either dust most of them and craft whatever you need and use it for a headstart, or enjoy what you get, which is 60 legendaries from various expansions over the time. Mostly old, some new, that the game spammed me with, after I logged in after years of inactivity. There's no gold ones, it's just these 60.
    Also some meager 500 gold and 1000 dust.

Reason for selling; I'm getting rid of old accounts for games I've played when I was in high school.

Some screenshots are at the imgur link, showcasing all the legendaries.
    The Battle.net account isn't connected to anything and there's no games on the account.

Message me through PlayerUp only, I'll reply within 24 hours except 17th October, where I'm going to be hiking for the entire day.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.