League of Legends Diamond 3 Account (last season + Border Dia and 70 skins)

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by Facebook, 8/27/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello there, I want to trade my League of Legends Account In Europe West for a CS GO Skins, prefere some really good karambit and some Asiimov awp m4 and fire serpent AK , my price of the account is around 300+ euro,but if there's a person who offer good skins,we can make a nice deal !

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StorM[A]

Hello there, I want to trade my League of Legends Account In Europe West for a CS GO Skins, prefere some really good karambit and some Asiimov awp m4 and fire serpent AK , my price of the account is around 300+ euro,but if there's a person who offer good skins,we can make a nice deal !

just leave me message here and ill add you

.;

Account is in awesome shape,its personally mine ! It were on really high elo , played with many pro players (with and vs them who are playing now in the LCS) if you want and need to know something more, also alot legendary rare skins and ultimate aswell + many icons. just let me know if u want to know something. I've retired of LoL before a couple of months,so I just want to trade it for CS skins,since im play alot of cs again with pro's aswell got few famous peepz in my fr list,so im trusted person. If u want to see let me know,i can add you in steam.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.