Selling  EU West  Gold  Level 30+  1-24 Hours League of LEgends Account with 1338 Skins + Pax Twisted Fate

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by xSpyGaming, 12/3/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xSpyGaming

xSpyGaming
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    1. [ Introduction ] Hey everyone, I'm selling my League of Legends account which has almost all the skins in the game - except the very rare ones - and a rank between high platinum and diamond for most seasons. You have all the skins you could dream of.
    2. [ Description ] Last Season's Rank - Platinum 4 - Blue Essence -16000+ - RP - 65+ - Skins - 1337+
    3. [ What do you get ] • Full access to the account. • Country/Region of creation. • Complete Date of Birth • 100% Insurance that the account doesn't get recovered.
    4. [ Contact & Payment Details ] Price - 650$ #
    5. [ Methods ]- PayPal (F&F) PM me on-site if you want any more details, or if you're interested in buying. I will gladly use the site middleman.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    xSpyGaming

xSpyGaming
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    "HIGH RISK" Because i added a order to my cart and didnt buy it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.