Selling League Acc $225 Hey guys! (I also accept...

Discussion in 'Overwatch Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by George Lazăr, 9/24/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Lazăr

George Lazăr
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

League Acc $225 Hey guys! (I also accept Overwatch Accoutns,but with aditions) It's been 4 years since I played my first League Of Legends and two weeks since I played my last.I had lots of good and bad times, lot of fun and stress but I couldn't get any higher than Gold III and I demoted to V recently.I invested too much money into this game(around 175 euros) and I believe it is no longer worth it or enjoyable for me. It is up for sale and I'm mostly looking for Paysafe Cards that I can add to steam and/or tradable/marketable items for CS:GO/DotA2/Team Fortress 2. The account details : -101 Good Champs (Got the most popular ones only,most of the 6300 and 4800 are bought.) -Skins : 41 (for some could be a little number,for some a big one, but as u can see on elophant I got nearly 300,000 points,because there are a lot of legacy/legendary skins and very little ammount of 520- rp skins meanwhile there being people with 80-90 skins that don't hit the 300,000 points.) -Runes : Got most of them, and 4 pages completed : AD/AP/AS(attack speed) and Tank -Icons : Got all the icons from recent events and most of those free in the interval of these 4 years. -Current Rank : Gold V 20 LP -Other : 3300 IP available on the Account, 2 Hextech Chests, 2 Skins Shards,No bans at all,No chat resHey guys! It's been 4 years since I played my first League Of Legends and two weeks since I played my last.I had lots of good and bad times, lot of fun and stress but I couldn't get any higher than Gold III and I demoted to V recently.I invested too much money into this game(around 175 euros) and I believe it is no longer worth it or enjoyable for me. It is up for sale and I'm mostly looking for Paysafe Cards that I can add to steam and/or tradable/marketable items for CS:GO/DotA2/Team Fortress 2. The account details : -101 Good Champs (Got the most popular ones only,most of the 6300 and 4800 are bought.) -Skins : 41 (for some could be a little number,for some a big one, but as u can see on elophant I got nearly 300,000 points,because there are a lot of legacy/legendary skins and very little ammount of 520- rp skins meanwhile there being people with 80-90 skins that don't hit the 300,000 points.) -Runes : Got most of them, and 4 pages completed : AD/AP/AS(attack speed) and Tank -Icons : Got all the icons from recent events and most of those free in the interval of these 4 years. -Current Rank : Gold V 20 LP -Other : 3300 IP available on the Account, 2 Hextech Chests, 2 Skins Shards,No bans at all,No chat restrictions. I'm a patient and fast trader,I have a lot of experience since I was also playing TF2/Dota/CS:GO in the past years.I'm open to any offers,but don't offer me something I didn't ask for above. Other things to mention : Price is #, I have a clean and nice steamrep history as well as 52 pages of reputation on steam. I can let you see everything for yourself, if you're a scammer u will just waste ur time. *I accept 2 ways of trasaction : You find a good middleman with nice reputation, I check his reputation, then I check to see if the account isn't fake, and if it's a trustful middleman we'll have a deal OR you go first and then me. Have a good day folks, sorry if I wrote too much, just wanted to make everything clear and get rid of this damn'd account xD. Elophant link : http://www.elophant.com/league-of-leg…/…/eune/31171180/skins Pictures Bellow : trictions. I'm a patient and fast trader,I have a lot of experience since I was also playing TF2/Dota/CS:GO in the past years.I'm open to any offers,but don't offer me something I didn't ask for above. Other things to mention : Price is #, I have a clean and nice steamrep history as well as 52 pages of reputation on steam. I can let you see everything for yourself, if you're a scammer u will just waste ur time. *I accept 2 ways of trasaction : You find a good middleman with nice reputation, I check his reputation, then I check to see if the account isn't fake, and if it's a trustful middleman we'll have a deal OR you go first and then me. Have a good day folks, sorry if I wrote too much, just wanted to make everything clear and get rid of this damn'd account xD. Elophant link : StrB0y's League of Legends Statistics :: Elophant Search Stats Pictures Bellow :
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

[trigger=by]For: George Lazăr Re: #1[/trigger]

3. OP
    OP
    George Lazăr

George Lazăr
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

up

4. OP
    OP
    George Lazăr

George Lazăr
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.