Laurenss Up For :MM!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Laurensss For MM.

hello my fellow I've been around for quite a while but no so active, I'm attempting to become a trusted MM for you fellow gzp traders.

I wan't to make this clear. I'm not responsible for any chargeback/account taking back from other players.

I will fraps the whole trade if you wish or you can do that yourself.

Okay lets get started,

The Following trades I will MM for are...

|Maplestory|Accounts|Mesos|NexonCash|

|Paypal|

|Runescape|Gold|Accounts|Membership codes|

|Steam|Steam Gifting Games|Steam Servers.|

Gunz|Gunbound|iJJi Games|

|Diablo 2|Accounts|Ladder|NonLadder|Items|Cd-Keys

|CD-KEYS|CODES|(For any type of Codes/Cd-keys.(Example: Battle field 2 Keys, Diablo 2 Keys, WoW cd Keys.

Contact Information:

msn:lauri212@hotmail.

AIM: Lauri818

Send me a PM,also.

P.s Please don't flame me I know i have low feed for now & low posts but trust me eventually in the future it will go up.

F.Y.I: Fee is for free for now. Later on it will go up SLOWLY!

Thanks alot Fellow gzp traders, Laurenss

Not trying to be mean or anything, but we have no way to tell if your legit. I mean, 81 posts and 0 feedback? No ones gonna use you. You have to work your way up by doing trades first.

PS: Dont change your description to Middleman Mod, or ull get it removed just like S3SNA, (unless u really are a mod :))

gensis added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

And btw, stop spamming in ppls posts, if some1 wants to use you for MM they will contact you. Its a bannable offense o_O

up for scammin!

Eh, someones gotta test him sooner or later. Maybe someone should start a small trade with Laurenss so we can gauge his attitude somewhat.

Why would that work? Obviously he/she's gonna wait for a big trade to scam. Common sense >_>

EDIT: Why does your Usertitle say :Mod:. You're not a mod, and not even close to becoming one?

Are you really a mod or what? If not, I don't think anyone will use you. You lied, plain and simple.

Shes not really a mod and history will repeat itself.

Just my opinion, but

dont you have to pay to become a premium member like she is?

idk why someone would pay for a forum account and then scam someone and get it banned lol

maybe you dont have to pay to be premium member, i could be mistaken.

But ya anyways just a thought.

GL laurensss!

lol nooob mmmm

Originally Posted by Sushiii

Just my opinion, but

dont you have to pay to become a premium member like she is?

idk why someone would pay for a forum account and then scam someone and get it banned lol

maybe you dont have to pay to be premium member, i could be mistaken.

But ya anyways just a thought.

GL laurensss!

thats because, unbelievable like it sounds, most acs are worth more than 5 dollah :D

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.