Sold Last chance to get rng service for shiny koko (jap codes), other rng services,other events...

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/Silicondario, 5/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Silicondario

/u/Silicondario
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual] hello everyone, this is my reference : playerup.com/r/pokemonexchangeref/comments/603shd/usilicondarios_exchange_reference/

i 'm able to rng the pid of the egg in 7 gen so i can rng the tsv of an egg ( this is possible without using masuda and shiny charm). you can tell me your tsv and order a competitive shiny with the ivs, the ball and the egg moves you want. then i will send you the egg without hatching and when you will hatch it ,the pokemon will be shiny with your OT and ID i will proof the rng of the pid and if you want also the rng of the ivs of the egg!

All the pokemon will be ENG tag

the cost is 2$ for comp shiny, indipendently from the the difficult of the pokemon

I do rng with ntr plugin :D

• i offer all gen 7 rngable with the possibility to begin a new sav with the nationality and OT you want. the price depends on the number of pokemon you want, if i begin a new sav only for 1-2 pokemon the price will be higher, if you buy a good number of rngable there will be good # !

• rng service for shiny tapu koko the japanese and the hktw( the price for this if i use my code is 2$ higher), you can choose iv and nationality

i will provide you full redemption and rng proof

custom​
    price​
    my code​
    7$​
    your code​
    5$​
    • i offer pal lycanrock codes redeem and rng

the price depends on the spread you want, simple redeem with nature is 3$, if you want some ivs the price rises

• i'm offering events from my porybox here :

https://www.porybox.com/#/box/06b26630ac361294bef3e0f3a0db1543

there are 4 pc bewear obtained on pkmn exchange from xavier orland and 3 lang set of arceus, volcanion and genesect all self obtained in 6 gen.

price of bewear : 7$ each

i have also some level ball codes, the price is 1,5$ each

thank you for looking

# #/Silicondario
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.