Sold Large SaaS Idea - Need Dev(s) and Forex Traders

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 1/4/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Let me start off by saying that I don't know if this project is too large to be done by just a few people and a small/medium budget. I have no SaaS experience and don't know how hard this project will be to complete. I'd love to talk to someone that has experience in this industry who can point me in the right direction.

I have an idea for a SaaS project that I see HUGE potential in. I'm looking for developers with experience in various languages (unsure as to which will be required) along with experienced Forex traders.

This isn't any type of automated trading system or something that you've heard of before.

I will handle funding, marketing, and our online presence as a whole. I'm very experienced when it comes to managing brands and bringing in paid traffic.

Partners will either be paid for their work or own a percentage.

More information will be shared with those who seem serious and reputable. https://playerup.com/images/smilies/pirate.gif

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.