Sold Lance's (Hawk) NEW DESPERATE B/S/T! -Male- STILL LOOKING FOR ARCTIC DAYS ITEMS

Discussion in 'Ourworld Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Latest topics for the, 12/1/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latest topics for the

Latest topics for the
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[​IMG]

everything below is old as heck and i quit again for about a year so i have no clue what life is and why i am back on, but the name of the game is to get loaded so here we go w this again

also a day to remember came out with a new album so im gonna hit everyone w some lyrics like back in the day

My name is Lance. Like the title says. I've been playing since 2009. I quit for 4 years and got back on in the year 2014.Came back this summer from boredom and began to like it once again. Things changed a lot obviously. I wasn't a res when I got back and didn't wan't to wait to be a res to get coins so I sorta sold some things off to the store v.v I don't have much memory of what they were because I just didn't even look at them LOL. Anyways I've been very productive since I've gotten back and have gotten more than I could have imagined. Now to the B/S/T c:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.