Sold K302, (2 Accts) Lvl 24, Influ 677M (know 590m), Leg. Armor 88 pieces, Hero 60, VIP 21, Bank lvl 21.

Discussion in 'Vikings War of Clans Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Brayden33, 4/21/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brayden33

Brayden33
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Main acct. lvl 24, Influ 677m (knowledge 590m) is an attacking acct with awesome stats. It's also a great producer. Will produce 250m per day at 100% boosted production. However, it doesn't produce food with lots of troops. Most attacking accts are set up this way because you don't need food to keep troops alive in this game. Also, this acct was designed and setup for any style of play.

Vip lvl 21, Hero lvl 60 with 13 legendary hero sets. Attacking, defense, training, building, knowledge, mining, production and invader armor all legendary. 9 hero set slots opened. 2 hero set slots are combined with all skills selected to save on gold when changing sets. You just change out armor and it costs you nothing. One slot has 4 hero sets (invaders, build, knowledge and mining) and the other slot has 2 hero sets (training and mining + gold mining). The other slots are dedicated to attacking, defense and production. 88 pieces of legendary armor loaded with gems for any style of play !!!

Has all 4 shamans. Only developed one so far. Baggi the Big, 5th stage, lvl 48 has 5 legendary pieces of armor which took 20 legendary pieces to make. 806 legendary crafting materials with lots of gems for crafting more armor. Only 2m troops though. I keep it low and train them as I need them.

My main acct comes with a bank lvl 21, 45m Influ, hero lvl 54 plus shaman. I keep about a billion in resources in it for whatever I need. Produce your own resources and send it right to your bank.

WARNING: Something to consider when buying a new acct: the Influ on my acct is low enough you could move it to another kingdom and it won't cost you a fortune like these huge accts will.

This is a computer acct. accessed on a Mac or PC.

#1 Brayden33, 4/21/18
    Last edited: 4/21/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Brayden33

Brayden33
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

4. OP
    OP
    Brayden33

Brayden33
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

5. OP
    OP
    Brayden33

Brayden33
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.