Stole Money juwelrana

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by zizhan, 3/27/23.

1. zizhan

zizhan
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    1. Date Dispute Happened
    March 27, 2023

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $90 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    juwelrana

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Usdt trc 20

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Unknown

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Unknown

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Ales_367

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    I saw information on this website and was prompted to add a Telegram account to verify if the account is valid. After a series of inquiries, I was told that I could buy the account for only $60. However, after paying $60, I was told that the account was in India and could not be used in China, and that I needed to buy a Chinese account for $100. I told them I only had $30 left, so I offered to pay $90. After paying the $30, they stopped responding and said the account was out of stock. Then they blocked me.
    3331994F-E31A-4BA9-9A45-F8F409761071.png F15552FB-46CE-489E-AFBD-1E546B7783D0.png

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

3. juwelrana

juwelrana
    Expand Collapse
    professional
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

2   3   0

My Location:
    @Hulk i want to know why my account is suspend but i have no mistake but i want to reopen my account please help me and i am very very sorry please help me and open my account

4. juwelrana

juwelrana
    Expand Collapse
    professional
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

2   3   0

My Location:
    @Hulk my dear moderator please help me my account is suspend i want to reaccess my account i am very sorry my mistake i will never do like that but someone complain me because he is scame rand scam my acccount so please forgive me and help me

5. Obilix78

Obilix78
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
  6. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

You have multiple disputes against you. All you've said is that "it's not you" but evidence points otherwise.

Take for example this thread. I tagged you on May 21, 2024.
    You didn't respond despite clearly seeing the notification.

You need to start resolving your disputes starting with this thread and work arrangements with these users to make this right rather than denying it's you.

7. juwelrana

juwelrana
    Expand Collapse
    professional

2   3   0

My Location:
    @Hulk
    my dear sir
    i will explain you i am useing telegram account i am buying from someone and use it almost 6+ month and my
    user name is : https://playerup.com/storeexcange73
    name is: dave seller this account information add on my all post and my profile details
    i will sunbimted my telegram screenshot please review this and match it
    if i was wrong please forgive me and reopen my account and someone complain with my againest so u take proof he send me payment and he chat on telegram with me please take this screenshort
    please as soon as possible reopen my account
    i am full backround verifyed pro seller
    please help me as soon as possible

8. juwelrana

juwelrana
    Expand Collapse
    professional

2   3   0

My Location:
    @Hulk
    MY DEAR SIR
    PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND REOPEN MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND HELP ME SIR

9. Obilix78

Obilix78
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    @Hulk look this he is a scammer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So what do you think @Hulk

10. juwelrana

juwelrana
    Expand Collapse
    professional

2   3   0

My Location:
    @Hulk
    i want to know why u can't take any action this profile he is fake profile and scam with everyone so banned him as soon as possible and reopen my account

11. Obilix78

Obilix78
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    @Hulk @Middleman Time to take an action sir they don't stop and making more fake profiles