Sold JS Developer to modify trading app (Rest API, Websockets, Node)

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So this is what it is:

I have a custom tool that I use to trade bitcoin (not an algo or trading bot etc, I use it manually, its basically just a desktop application with some buttons that do some calculations and buy and sell).

It's written with JS, Node and electron. It also uses a library called CCXT for the trading functionality: https://github.com/tabtrader/ccxt/tree/coinflex

Currently the tool connects to and trades on an exchange called BitMEX, what I need is for this to be changed to a different exchange called CoinFLEX.

The ideal developer would be someone who knows about and understands (at least the basics) of how trading in general works, e.g. what is a market order, limit order, stop order etc. It's not essential but will probably help you understand the functionality of what the tool does a lot easier.

Let me know if you think this is something you could do, and let's talk!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.