Stole Money @James Hidalgo scammed 210, and gave me a fake account

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by gothmiilk, 11/9/22.

1. gothmiilk

gothmiilk
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    1. Date Dispute Happened
    November 8th, 2022

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $210 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Site Username: James Hidalgo
    Discord: JamesHidalgo#0501
    Flyff Universe: wattabud882

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    In game currency for the game he wanted using PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    N/A

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    N/A

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Discord: JamesHidalgo#0501

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    All discord logs are attached. A bit of backstory: He stole $210 from me. I was trying to buy a pink mercy account ow for $170 (the original price he set), and he ended up stealing my money, and never gave me the account. He kept delaying on providing me the account information, and he continuously offered to change the email of the account to one I had chosen. He claimed that his PayPal wasn’t working so he wanted to use in game currency of another game in exchange of the pink mercy account. After purchasing the in game currency for $170, he even went as far to make me pay $40 extra because he “lived in a different country so fees must be paid, and the in game currency would not appear the same.” After fully purchasing everything, he said that he would give the password and change the email. I managed to verify the email, but then he ignored me for an 1 hour. I logged into the account myself, and found out it was fake. I had to close my finical accounts just in case, he has further access.

Here’s a link regarding the screenshots of the conversation. I have more if I need to provide.

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.