Jakozuma willing to MM

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Am trustworthy (you can ask forsure) Most of the time am online on AIM. But if am not I usually come back in bout 3 hours depending on if am playing soccer or out with friends or with gf. Ask forsure He'll vouch for me

You are new. With only 34 posts. You may be trustworthy but you should give it some time before you start MMing. Try trading accounts and getting ppl to know you more. Then you might beable to MM

No dude, there are way to many people trying to MM. Even people who say they are trustworthy still scam. Sorry dude, but you don't have my vote.

Originally Posted by shanedcowboys

You are new. With only 34 posts. You may be trustworthy but you should give it some time before you start MMing. Try trading accounts and getting ppl to know you more. Then you might beable to MM

Am not new.... I've been here for a long time I just didn't post a lot. And I've already traded my accounts with a couple of people here so meh. I don't really care if you guys don't want me to be a MM I guess you'll just be missing out :P

Since when is signing up in March being here for a long time. I've been here a long time.

LOL, dude I don't need you. I am a trusted MM.. and if i need another one, I have forsure. We don't need anymore noobs saying they want to MM

Originally Posted by IceEdge

Since when is signing up in March being here for a long time. I've been here a long time.

You retarded? march 2006 if you didn't know its 2007....

and for the guy that posted below this as telling me that am a noob rofl..... You can ask forsure but meh I don't really care

Yea.. well, you have 36 pots, and haven't been thanked. We don't need anymore MM. I've seen about 4 new MM pots from people trying to MM

Originally Posted by oItsJebuso

Yea.. well, you have 36 pots, and haven't been thanked. We don't need anymore MM. I've seen about 4 new MM pots from people trying to MM

Yeah and? you've been thanked but 0 feedback?

So, I have been MMing for about a month.. I am just not getting out to people. We don't need fcking noob people going around trying to MM. It's not happening buddy. I just saw 2 more MM threads today.. they have already scammed people.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.