I've been scammed

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Casual Buyer, 10/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casual Buyer

Casual Buyer
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

6   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Tuesday 26/10/16

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller[/
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $103 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Zeru

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Gate2shop

6. Other parties contact details
    None

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    None

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    None

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional details:
    So what happened is; I bought the account on Monday evening and received the details on Tuesday morning, however I only received the ID and Password. I did not receive the email that was linked to the account. I then logged in to the account and the I instantly linked it to My Facebook and then tried to link it to my Google play account, unfortunately I accidently clicked the wrong google play account which forced me to log out. After this I tried several times to log back in with the details that were given to me however I couldn't login. Do I tried to reset the password using my Facebook email, but it said it was unrecognised an dt hat the account I bought was already linked to an email. So I contacted the seller telling him to give me the email but he said he wouldn't give it because it's his personal email. So I asked him to reset it. So after 2 days of waiting I got frustrated and asked from a refund but he refused because at the time neither of us had access to the account. This morning he sent a message claiming that I'm lying and that I logged in frequently and I deleted his best monsters and sent limited screenshots and did not show his full inventory. And because I apparently caused damage to his account he refuses me a refund. But that doesn't stop the fact that I never had full ownership of the account nor do I have access to the account now. The seller has both account and my money. And is now blatantly ignoring me. I now don't want a refund I simply want what is rightfully MINE. I payed for the account but I have received nothing beside a headache and a waste of time. I want access to the account!

2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

According to @Middleman your transaction is still pending and the seller doesn't have your money. Click the cancel option inside your 3 way conversation ticket and wait for @Middleman to respond.

Also I am closing your duplicate tickets. You opened multiple tickets on the same transaction. Use your private conversation ticket for these communications.

3. OP
    OP
    Casual Buyer

Casual Buyer
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    Ok, well thanks for your help.

4. OP
    OP
    Casual Buyer

Casual Buyer
    Expand Collapse

6   0   0

My Location:
    @Admin could you get the middleman to obtain the account details off of the seller so that I can have the account I paid for and then I can finalise the transaction.

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

We closed out and cancelled 1 of the 2 transactions today. Payment will return back to your card shortly. 2nd one will follow shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.