Is this a good refund method?

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Gamergirl47, 10/24/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamergirl47

Gamergirl47
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I've refunded one item 2 years ago from a store. Said it came broken. They wanted it returned. Let time pass. I called to see if they got the item I faked returning because I had sent it out. I said I put it in a UPS drop box. They gave me my refund without them ever getting it returned. They figured it was lost in transit.
    Now I'm wondering if I should stick to that method or this method: ordering two of the same laptop valued at 1,700 each and saying one of them isn't in the box? Only received one.What would be the best company to do either of these methods, Best Buy, Apple, the company that shouldn't be named here or any other company? I need the easiest company that does not do investigations. If I sign for it will the only one item in the box work or they like to investigate if only part of my order came?
    Thanks for any advice.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.