Buying   North America  Interested in buying an account, preferably endgame raid ready.

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Etsuki, 10/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etsuki

Etsuki
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Seeking a new account to play on. Would very much like it to be endgame ready. I'm willing to negotiate prices.

Here is my list of must haves:

-At least 1 level 80 job (will not accept anything below this).

-All expansions must be cleared. (If Sbh expansion is not completed it would be far cheaper to use a boost potion instead.)

-No GM warnings or previous bans. (I do not want to buy an account that is on it's last and final strike, if it happens to be, let me know!)

-Preferably no publicly negative reputation. (I don't want to be thrown into drama that has nothing to do with me).

-Be at least Savage ready.

-An NA account for regional reasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The following is not required but I'd be far more incline to seal the deal if it happens to have any of the following. Obviously, the more it has of the following the better I will lock the deal with you; and yes I am seeking high maintained accounts.

- A physical Range is level 80 (preferably Bard (bonus points if geared))

- BLM is level 80

-Crafters/gathers are leveled. (Bonus points if geared.)

-Any amount of excess gil. The more the better.

-Any amount of mog station items.

-Happen to have a house.

-Happen to be Eden cleared. (Bonus points if Ultimates are cleared)

-The more mounts the better. (My favorite is Ozma~)

-Bonus points if Eureka is maxed out.

-Any amount of rare/expensive glamour pieces.

-Exclusives of any kind, collector editions, recruit a friend rewards, SE store exclusive items

-Multiple leveled alts

-Happens to be legacy

-Excess tombstones, pages, MGP, ect.

-Anything really grindy achieved like annoying hard to get mounts. (Would pay a lot for the mentor mount).

-Beast Tribe ranks maxed out.

-Having everything unlocked/ mostly cleared aside Ultimates/current Savage.

-PvP rewards

-Leveled Trusts/Squadrons

-Hairstyles/Emotes

-As many songs unlocked as possible

-Minions I guess, I like mounts more though. Minions cool to however.

I am genuinely interested in buying. My Discord is Seria#1111 and if you can provide screen shots of having anything up top to confirm the account has it, I would be most interested. My price range really ultimately depends on what your account can offer me. I'm looking to start anew but don't really want to put in the time and effort of a from scratch character so I'm looking for something that can come as close as possible to rival my main and someday replace it. I need an escape character where I can hide and just get away from stress.

Again discord is Seria#1111

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.