Sold Instagram @ Claim/Unban Service

Discussion in 'Instagram Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by General Forums &, 5/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Acquire/Claim Instagram Username:

I'm happy to acquire a name for you. Not accepting too generic names like @dog[/URL] @sun @blue etc. For now, I'm only taking request for usernames with 6 letters or more.
    The handle must be inactive for 4 years or more.
    Turnaround time for this service is about 4 to 14 days.

Price : $3k to $10k depending on how rare that account is.

Account Unban:

I can unban almost every account which violate Terms and Conditions of Instagram or Impersonation.
    Not taking requests for account that do not have appeal option.
    Accounts that have 70% success rate include accounts with "+" email on them.

I can also unban Copyright Infringed Accounts which are just too hard to pull off but for now I'm not taking requests for them as it require a lot of time and I don't wanna indulge in one account for a longer time. But I may do them very soon.

Price for Account Unban : Starting from $3k depends on ban reason.

Accepting payments in crypto only.

Since its a new service here. Therefore, I'm not accepting any kind of payments until the service is fully completed and you're happy. Any Trusted Member onsite can hold funds for first few requests.

The prices mentioned above are final. If you try to negotiate or waste my time, I'll put you on Ignore list straight away.

PM me onsite or add me on discord bis#1400
    Note: I am managing these deals for an offsite user, and will be making sure the deals go smoothly and will be the one to send messages either side. If you have any enquiries I can put you in touch with the seller.
    Will be willing to give a 10% (my cut) # to a trusted/staff members, message me to claim this.
    Buy today! PM me onsite or on discord [1000]

#1 General Forums &, 5/23/20
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.