Buying Injustice Account For Sale

Discussion in 'Injustice Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kickthecan20553, 11/3/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kickthecan20553

Kickthecan20553
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    This accounts price is # contact me via email: [email protected] or by kik: 20553nlqt2D

This account has every character you can buy in a pack and every gear you can buy in a pack, a lot of my characters are elite 7 I have a couple gears from the online mode on my account too.

I have three characters not in the game yet, that is why the price is so high. These characters are: The Arkham Knight, Batman (Arkham Knight) and Harley Quinn (Arkham Knight) each of the packs they come in cost 750,000 credits and that's about $50 and Harley Quinn and The Arkham Knight are elite 7 and Batman is elite 4. This account comes with 10,000,000 credits which is about $600 worth of credits

If you need image proof contact me. I do accept iTunes gift cards, Steam cards, Amazon cards, and PayPal.

I will accept a trade offer if you have a Clash of Clans account, I want a max Town hall Nine offer or greater.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Kickthecan20553

Kickthecan20553
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

This accounts price is # contact me via email: [email protected] or by Kik messenger: 20553nlqt2D

This account has every character you can buy in a pack and every gear you can buy in a pack, a lot of my characters are elite 7 I have a couple gears from the online mode on my account too.

I have three characters not in the game yet, that is why the price is so high. These characters are: The Arkham Knight, Batman (Arkham Knight) and Harley Quinn (Arkham Knight) each of the packs they come in cost 750,000 credits and that's about $50 and Harley Quinn and The Arkham Knight are elite 7 and Batman is elite 4. This account comes with 10,000,000 credits which is about $600 worth of credits

If you need image proof contact me. I do accept iTunes gift cards, Steam cards, Amazon cards, and PayPal.

I will accept a trade offer if you have a Clash of Clans account, I want a max Town hall Eight offer or greater.

Sorry had to edit it I meant kik not PlayerUp and I meant town hall eight not nine sorry

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.