Sold Information Gathering / Others - Permanent Job

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 12/19/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello Hackforums! https://playerup.com/images/smilies/pirate.gif

I am starting up a project really soon. Part of the project will be offering a lot of different services. https://playerup.com/images/smilies/superman.gif

Therefore, we will have some different positions available.
    Your income and earnings depend just as much on yourself and the time you spend on your job as it depends on me.
    Our servers and domains are ready, in other words, we are ready to publicize the project.
    But before we can publish our project, we are looking for someone to take the job opportunities, as I do not have all the qualifications myself and the time to spend on all of the services. Since I always will be busy making deals & promoting our project. https://playerup.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

Job Positions
    • Web Security Researcher
      Requirements:
      - 2 years of experience
      - You'll have to understand what is JavaScript, PHP, HTML, CSS
      - Specialized in areas such as reverse engineering or network forensics will boost opportunities.
      - You must be familiar with the most common WEB Security Vulnerablities ( SQL Injections, Cross Site Scripting - XSS, Broken Authentication & Session Management, Security Misconfiguration, Cross-Site Request Forgery - CSRF )

• Information Gathering - Doxing
      Requirements:
      - You must be prepared to only have the resources of a name, email, username, or even phone number to find out all of the other information about a person.
      - You must be able to think outside the box.
      - You must be in possession of patience, it requires a lot of time doxing people, and it can be a long process

• Server Setup & Domain Setup (Apache, MySQL, and so on )
      Requirements:
      - You must know how to setup Apache and other programs, or whatever you call it, on peoples website.
      - Security of a server
      - Updating the server
      - Be helpful & fast to help out, if we recieve a ticket from a client saying there's a server problem
      - Setting up nameservers and more, basically helping out our clients with setting up their domain & server, so it's ready to be hosted on.

Payments

Your salary depends on how much you work and how much work we have. You will be paid for your work as soon as we have received payment from our customer and you have completed your work.
      We share 60/40 depending on what the task is. This is of course something we agree together before we start work together. When it comes to big amounts and big tasks you will get 60% of what we are paid. The rest will go to my salary, which goes directly into improving our business & getting better ressources for you.

You will be paid in: BTC & PayPal

Thanks for reading my thread.
      Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in any of the job positions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.