Info On Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

* Blizzard worked the past 4 years on Diablo 3

* Blizzard North finished the game a few years ago

* The endresult wasn't the best we expected from Blizzard.

* This was the reason why Blizzard North was (dunno how to say this, mayby banned or something)

* The people of Blizzard North moved to Irvine to work further at the game, with the headteam.

* Diablo 3 is completely 3D and graphical amazing.

* The story is a battle between Heaven and Hell.

* All of the items will have also light and dark variabeles.

* This isn't visuel but also has real impact on the stats.

* The Gameplay will be the same as Diablo 1 and 2, but it will be longer and complexer.

* The multiplayer option will be larger, with influences from WoW like opposite factions, guilds and mounts.

* Diablo 3 has not a release date, Blizzard will work as hard as they can to make this game the best.

Well There You Go Theres Some Info About it

Originally Posted by happyyoda

* Blizzard worked the past 4 years on Diablo 3

* Blizzard North finished the game a few years ago

* The endresult wasn't the best we expected from Blizzard.

* This was the reason why Blizzard North was (dunno how to say this, mayby banned or something)

* The people of Blizzard North moved to Irvine to work further at the game, with the headteam.

* Diablo 3 is completely 3D and graphical amazing.

* The story is a battle between Heaven and Hell.

* All of the items will have also light and dark variabeles.

* This isn't visuel but also has real impact on the stats.

* The Gameplay will be the same as Diablo 1 and 2, but it will be longer and complexer.

* The multiplayer option will be larger, with influences from WoW like opposite factions, guilds and mounts.

* Diablo 3 has not a release date, Blizzard will work as hard as they can to make this game the best.

Well There You Go Theres Some Info About it

all sounds great.

if any is true, got an info on the date as well and any links of your info where you got from? i would like to check it out. :)

All of it is fake...

A number of Blizzard North employees, including Diablo series creators Erich Schaefer and former President David Brevik have quit and are working on Hellgate: London.

Most of the major developers of Diablo II have quit and are working on Guild Wars.

If Blizzard does release a D3, how good do you think it'll be when everyone that made D2 such a hit quit? And how will it be different then Hellgate, which has a very similar storyline? Or GuildWars, which has comparable gameplay to D2?

Duuuuh, guild wars doesnt have similar gameplay with D2 -,-.Thats 2 kinds of gameplay different alot.

... for ur info diablo3 started somewhere around 2005 or 2006 not 4year ago

Originally Posted by zephot

Duuuuh, guild wars doesnt have similar gameplay with D2 -,-.Thats 2 kinds of gameplay different alot.

I said comparable gameplay. And the gameplay is similar. Outposts, which are chat rooms, and the "randomized" maps.

Diablo Three will start advertising it's sales in December 19th, 2008, they're not even finished, and yes, the composers of D2LOD and D1 have left, but they're working on getting them to come back.

Hellgate London beta was fun ;D

Yea, since developers left Blizzard to make Hellgate, it is considered as similar to Diablo but not Diablo. I can say is Diablo was a great series but it will be hard to pull off a sequel.

I suggest if u liked Diablo, purchase Hellgate: London.

wow that will be nice if they make a diablo 3 but i hope he will be free on muliplayer

I would enjoy a Diablo 3 or WarCraft 4 but I hope the next Diablo won't be like a World of WarCraft paying game.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.