Sold In need of programmer for changing account credentials

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/6/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I need a programmer or coder to write a simple script that would allow me to do a few things. I have a large list of credentials for various webmail sites (email/password), all the emails are registered at the target site, and essentially I need to be able to reset them all automatically as well as change the email. The target site requires a few steps to do this that are extremely tedious if doing manually. For example, to start you need to login to the webmail site, then you need to go to the target site and reset the password, which sends a code to the webmail inbox. Then once you enter the code, you are able to reset the password. Then I must change the email on the account, this also requires me to once again access the webmail inbox and obtain one final code to finalize the account exchange. My goal is to at the very least be able to somehow extract the codes or forward the emails directly to my email so I do not have to go into every webmail site to login etc. Although in a perfect scenario I would love if the entire process could be automated.

Please DM me and answer these questions if interested;

1. Can you list a few past projects that are very similar to this Job?

2. What method or suggestions for implementation of this project would you suggest?

3. How long would you anticipate this project to take from start to finish?

Thanks so much! Hoping to get this off the ground ASAP!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.