Approved and Pending Improve PlayerUp payments delays

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xcclusive, 8/24/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xcclusive

xcclusive
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    I think that PlayerUp would be between 5 and 10 times better if the payments were not as slow. I did a total of 30 sales with PlayerUp as payment platform, through Middleman, and only 1 time I reiceved fastly the money, was a 1500 USD account, the same day that the buyer confirmed the delivery I received the money, rest of times delayed a minimum of 3 weeks and most of times 4, 5 or 6 weeks, with some with more than 2 months.

These delays are very harmful for the sellers who help to sell accounts of other players, as usually nobody can wait 2 months to receive the money, so at the end the only way is offer other payment options, like PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Paysend, Wise and others, by this way they receive the payment instantly and next business day they have it in the bank account, or if is not instant at least only delays 2-3 business days, not 2-3 months like PlayerUp.

Some of my sales through Middleman, maybe half, are accounts I build myself, so own accounts, I can wait the 2 months to receive the money, but I cannot put a Middleman listing in the accounts of other players who I help to sell their accounts. Neither they can publish their own thread with a Middleman listing, as the problem is not the platform or the payment methods, the problem is the delays.

The only way to sell the accounts with a Middleman listing would be send them the money in advance and then wait the usual 5-8 weeks to receive the money, I did it several times in cheap accounts of 200-300 USD, as I not needed that money on that moment, but most of the accounts I help to sell are expensive, usually not less than 600 USD, a lot at 800 and 1000 USD, so I cannot send them the money in advance, as is too much money for me, I not have 20.000 or 30.000 USD in my bank account to send in advance 1000 USD every week and have maybe 10.000 USD waiting to be transferred, usually no seller who help to sell accounts can do it.

Maybe after get 500 Middleman sales and get the Sapphire membership status is possible do it, but until get 500 sales is a lot of work, I only have 30 for now, there is no way to get 500 with the current delays.

I suppose that the PlayerUP payments are only processed by the same person, Middleman, who probably has a lot of work every day, as probably has 100 or 150 transactions or more on queue when someone request a payment, so until is the turn it delayed more than 1 month and near to 2 months, harming the sellers who want use this platform as main payment platform. I would have 250 transactions instead of 30, if the payments were faster, for example, so maybe PlayerUp would have an extra between 8.000 and 10.000 USD only thanks to the PlayerUp fees with my sales, as with other payment plaforms maybe I did between 60.000 and 75.000 USD of sales (the value of the accounts). Probably the same happens to a lot of sellers here.

So I would suggest improve the delays, 3 days of delay is fast, 5 days is acceptable, 1 week is a little slow but still good enough, 1 or 2 months is not a viable waiting time for most of players.

If you get someone more helping in this task, processing the payments, it will increase a lot the PlayerUp benefits, everyone will prefer use PlayerUp as payment platform, it will generate more sellers and more buyers, I think PlayerUp is only generating a 5-10% of the potential it has, there are a lot unsatisfied players due to the payment delays and if they used it one time, they not use it again. A lot of players are constantly selling game accounts, players who maybe sell 3 accounts per year or more, but if they see that to receive the money is needed wait 2 months they will not do it again, maybe they publish a thread, but without a Middleman listing and requesting the money by other ways, or they search other platforms where is used a online chat with the Middleman and the payment is instant also, they will not be using PlayerUp as main platform and main payment method if they are not happy with the payment delays.

If PlayerUp is being bigger, with more sales to process, you need help, you cannot manage all the payments by yourself, as the payments are being slower and each time will be worse, with some help and faster payments this site will become much more better.

This is my suggestion. Thanks for read!! =)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

We are well aware of the payment delays and we are working on rebuilding our order / payment system for the future as we have the biggest update in PlayerUp history currently in the works to permanently fix this issue longterm. The new system will completely correct this issue and while I can't go into specifics, just be aware we are working on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.