Sold   I'm not paying 5 dollars to delete a thread LUL

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Money For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Cash' started by Vynxly, 7/31/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vynxly

Vynxly
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Q. How much is a recovery?
    A. $10 USD for Silver Package, $15 USD for Gold Package.

Q. What's included?

Unlock All (Research Vehicles, Tattoos, Fireworks/Snacks, Heist Cars, Weapons, Vehicle Mods, Hairstyles, Trophies/Achievements, Clothing, & Parachute Styles)
    Maximum Character Stats
    Pick a Rank: 10-500
    300 Million GTA Cash

Any chargebacks will result in you being blacklisted and banned, followed by sending your Social Club name to Rockstar for review.

FAQ

Q. What's a recovery?
    A. A recover is basically this. I sign in to your account, go on GTA, and modify your account that way. Unlock All, Max Stats, Any Level 1-8000, etc. This would take around 15 minutes to complete.

Q. Why do you get more from recoveries?
    A. Logging into your account allows us to give you 10 million/sec compared to the 2K/sec when dropping.

Q. What if you steal my account from a recovery?
    A. I can't steal your account if it is verified by your email. Nor do I want it. I have over 20 accounts of my own for GTA alone.

Retail Version - Once your account is verified by email I can't do anything; You can always recover it by the email it's connected to the account.

Steam Version - Steam is the most secure platform, in order to claim an account we would need your email + access code (if you have it enabled). Steam security would make it impossible for us to do anything with your account without you knowing via the Mobile Authenticator/Steam Guard.

Q. How does the process work?

A. The process generally follows this order of events:

1: You temporarily change your Social Club/Steam password (whichever you use to sign into GTA) and make sure you have your account security set-up in a way you are comfortable with.
    2: I ask for your username and, now changed, password (I might need the Special Access Code).
    3: I boot up GTA 5. Load into Online and mod whichever package you paid for (once payment has been confirmed).
    4: After this, I will log out of your account, and it's up to you to log back in and verify that what's done has stayed.
    5. Once the transaction is done, you will be awarded a 'Customer' role and be asked to leave a review in #reviews.
    6: You're done! Enjoy your mods!

Q. What is the risk?
    A. The current risk is 0% as long as you follow these conditions
    1. Don't say you were modded. Unless its to someone you know, who is interested in the service.
    2. You don't try to chargeback (or any other sort of scam). I will have your account bricked (unable to join GTA online any longer) if you attempt to.

Source: vynxgta - Discord.io | VynxGTA - Home
    Reviews & Proof

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 Vynxly, 7/31/18
    Last edited: 7/31/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

[trigger=by]For: Vynxly Re: #1[/trigger]

3. OP
    OP
    Vynxly

Vynxly
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

DISCORD GOT BANNED. PM FOR NEW ONE OR CHECK MY WEBSITE.

4. Cameron west

Cameron west
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Will this work for PS4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.