Sold ILLUSION CONNECT ACCOUNT US1-FRANTIVA TOP TIER WITH 1034567 CP (TOP 9)

Discussion in 'Illusion Connect Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Raindrop360, 3/14/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raindrop360

Raindrop360
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am selling an EndGame Illusion Connet account.
    -CP: 1034567
    -Top 9 in the server
    -Top 7 in ten saints
    -Server: US1-Frantiva.
    -Playing since first day, I played every day until today (I will still be playing until someone buys the account, because I don't want the account to lose their value)
    I've spend 100 dollars in the game, I want to recover part of the money spent.
    I'm stopping playing because I'm studying, working and also I'm bored with the game.
    I have:
    -SVIP
    -All the characters from the zombie collaboration
    -All the characters from the re-zero collaboration.
    Unfortunately when I started playing, I linked the game account to my google account.
    My way of passing the game account to you will be through a facebook account that I created and linked to the game.
    I would charge 200 for the account, but since it's linked to my google account, I'm charging 100 (note: don't worry, I won't be playing the game anymore, besides being very busy I've already got tired of the game too).
    If you want to chat with me "in person", I will provide my whatsapp number (by the way, I'm from Brazil): +55 (11)9623-26606
    Also, 25 characters awakened.
    If you wanna talk with me in discord: BlackHeavenlyAbyss#3566
    I accept payment through paypal too.
    Account images:
    PS: For some reason when I click on the link above, it doesn't redirect me to the images... in case this happens to you too, I request you to:
    -click on "share"
    -copy the link
    -paste it in your browser
    -enter
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpeg
      1.jpeg
      File size:
      211.6 KB
      Views:
    #1 Raindrop360, 3/14/22
    Last edited: 3/17/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.