Icehunter - [email protected] - Dispute

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Spartrans, 3/8/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartrans

Spartrans
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    March 6, 2016

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $850 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    sellercoc.73220
    http://playerup.com/members/sellercoc.73220/

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    sellercoc.73220
    Kik Name: elshaarawi96

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    Attached are all the chat logs. I have been sending him messages but he wouldnt reply to my questions.
    He would say stuff that doesnt make sense.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Spartrans

Spartrans
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    Spartrans

Spartrans
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I think I got scammed by a VERIFIED seller on your site. The seller is:http://playerup.com/members/sellercoc.73220/

I paid for this account: WTS - #6. TH11 MAX DEF + 275 WALL + AK/BK+ NEW HERO (40/40/20 ) NAME ANVAILABLE - ONLY IOS - 5000 TROPHY | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

and Since the seller was VERIFIED by the site, I trusted him and sent him the money via PayPal ( PayPal was listed as one of the method of Payment). The assured me he is not going to scam me but after I sent him the payment he refused to communicate. I tried sending him so many message by he wouldnt respond.

I wouldnt have made the payment if the seller wasnt verified and PayPal wasnt listed as a payment method.

4. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

The scammer is "Suspended" though, how is it that you are saying he is Verified?

5. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

You should open a PayPal dispute now, he made you wait so that it can give him time to withdraw the funds in his PayPal balance.

6. OP
    OP
    Spartrans

Spartrans
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I tried talking to PayPal but they said they cant do anything in this situation since the transaction is completed. The guy was verified at the time I contacted him and paid the money. @Admin can you please comment on his verified id.

7. OP
    OP
    Spartrans

Spartrans
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Here is a screenshot when I first messaged him. He was verified.

Attached Files:

8. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Questions

1). Why can PayPal not do anything? You can dispute the payment through PayPal?
    2). What is the full name and address on the PayPal Account? Do you have his address?
    3). What is his paypal email?

9. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Okay I have his name. It's NGUYEN THI THANH. Is that correct?

10. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

He's based in Vietnam.

11. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Can you message me privately?

http://www.playerup.com/conversations/add

I will try to help you but obviously there is only so much we can do. We weren't involved in the transaction nor was @Middleman.

Meanwhile can you provide more details on the payment sent to the seller. Maybe a receipt inside PayPal so we can advise you what to do next?

Daniel Tuan and ClasherID like this.
  12. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

@Spartrans based off the private conversation ticket message you sent, 100% confident now you can get your money back based off the information you provided me in your private conversation ticket with me. We'll resume communications via your private conversation ticket.

For now, the seller clearly isn't going to cooperate so they have been banned and we'll assist you further guiding you to get your money back so you at least break even here.

13. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

By the way, the person who ripped you off is originally @icehunter who has been suspended here for fraud related reasons a couple months ago. We did help those buyers at getting the issue resolved and another member here helped us. He requested we restore his account. We didn't because he didn't do anything in his power on his own to help those buyers and another party had to get involved to compensate them.

As a result of him trying to create a 2nd account, we have permanently banned @icehunter

[email protected]

14. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

looks like he really did have a change of heart now

15. momtarorz

momtarorz
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

41   2   0

Icehunter doesn't involed in this problem. There is another person do that, live in Saigon city, icehunter live in Hai Phong city, quite long distance.

One of my customer has been scammed too. $900.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

16. momtarorz

momtarorz
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

41   2   0

Icehunter had paid 2 account from me, i received full of his payment for 2 accounts. So i can see that he maybe haven't good behavior in the first time but in the end, all went well, right? So is there any chance he can restore his account? Just wanna ask for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.