Sold I Will Buy Your Account, Fast, Secure, And Easy Method. Any Fortnite Accounts

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by m1lly, 4/25/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m1lly

m1lly
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

16   5   0

Hey, M1LLY here.

If you have a fortnite account you are thinking of selling, do not hesitate to inform me, as i will purchase ANY account.

What i require in order to accept your account

Literally, any account you want to sell, i will buy (as long as we can negotiate a price) (Account must have at least 1 skin)

Why chose me over others

• I am a registered buyer, and very flexible on prices, i can negotiate with you until you are happy with the offer.
    • This industry contains many scammers, my business is 100% scammer free, better to be safe then sorry!
    • I am fast, and will most likely reply to any inquiries within 1-5 hours, Once i start negotiating, i will not stop directly messaging, until business is made.
    • I accept a huge range of payment methods.
    Where can you contact me

As i am still working on making my contact range much higher, i only have 3 places you could get in touch with me.
    1. Direct Messages
    2. Discord (Would be at the bottom of the page)
    3. Here, just comment any question you may have (keep it relevant)
    My discord is cheracs#5829

Thank you, I am here to listen/negotiate, looking forward to seeing all the accounts you guys have!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.