Buying    I will buy API keys from exchanges for 5 of the balance or for work

Discussion in 'Paxful Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by 1kgsahara, 12/5/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1kgsahara

1kgsahara
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Представляю вашему вниманию:

Готов скупать API - ключи от бирж, в приоритете: Kraken (от 2к$), Coinbase (от 15-30к$+), KuCoin(от 5к$), Bittrex (от 2к$), Binance (от 15-30к$), ByBit (от 15-30к$), Huobi (от 5к$+). За 5% от номинала. С правами торговли. Гарант +. (Binance ЮС - не делаю временно)

Или готов предложить вывод от API ключей , в вашу сторону 60% от профита. Сроки отработки до 7-8 часов. % вывода от баланса - зависит от биржи, ответственности за отключение ключей не несу , если владелец отключит права на них . Гарант +.

Первый контакт в ПМ.

===$$$===
    I am ready to buy API keys from exchanges, in priority: Kraken (from $2k), Coinbase (from $15-30k+), KuCoin (from $5k), Bittrex (from $2k), Binance (from $15-30k), ByBit (from $15-30k), Huobi (from 5k$+). For 5% of the nominal value. With trading rights. Garant +. (Binance US - don't do temporarily)

Or I am ready to offer a withdrawal from the API keys, in your direction 60% of the profit. The working time is up to 7-8 hours. % of the withdrawal from the balance depends on the exchange, I am not responsible for disabling the keys if the owner disables the rights to them. Garant +.

First contact in PM.

===

Готов повышать % выплат от профита постоянным клиентам до 65%
    ready to increase the % of payments from profit to regular customers up to 65%

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.