Resolved I want a middleman service

Discussion in 'Help - Ask Support Questions' started by Shubicoc, 5/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shubicoc

Shubicoc
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Hey I want a middleman service for a clash of clans account. I am looking to buy one I was wondering do I have to pay for the service and can you do it with people from other forums or only PlayerUp ? I have a Itunes card so can the trade be done with itunes too?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

The only fee buyers have to pay is the initial purchase. What that means is when you checkout, say the item costs $105, that's the only fee you pay for the entire transaction.

That's what is unique about PlayerUp. We can co-exist with any site. Just copy the Middleman generated URLS onto any forum or site, or bring them over here. If you have feedback on another forum, or a specific status, we can also transfer that over. We're very flexible here.

Yes.

We have to manually do this if you are giving an iTunes Card to the Seller.

If you're ready to go with the transaction, let us know and we will get this created for you now. Message @Middleman

3. OP
    OP
    Shubicoc

Shubicoc
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

ok thank you very much for your reply I told a guy to make a post here his name is Xxb33b0yxx. Its a account for 65 and I am going to be paying soon so do I just pay and you guys will contact us automatically or how?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

If you're paying using credit card, debit card, bitcoin, bank transfer, or using an existing payment merchant online, you can click the Middleman Tab, generate a URL Link, and pay. This will create an "automatic" middleman order for you. If you need additional instructions, I can provide you a step by step guide on how to do this.
    If you're paying using a prepaid card such as an iTunes card, click @Middleman and then click "start a conversation" and then message us and we'll create a "manual" middleman order for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.