I still never got an apology, I still haven't got my refund, staff ignore me

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by acg87, 4/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acg87

acg87
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Instead addressing all the problems I brought up, the staff here ignored me and closed my previous thread. I still never got an apology for being referred as a man and I never got my money back either. There's a lot of problems with this site and it's concerning considering the staff don't want to talk about it.

My previous thread said:
    "Firstly, I AM FEMALE not a man,STOP referring me to "sir" or "he", it is rude and disrespectful.
    Secondly, I'm not the only person here who is getting ripped off, other people are, too.
    Thirdly, your chat support is unavailable.
    Fourthly, Middleman again isn't real, someone logs in pretends to be a safe secure transactor or uses the account to respond to posts.
    Fifthly, they close and move all of my threads because they don't want to lose anymore opportunities of taking other people's money, they already took $206 from me, I told them that I am a vulnerable person and I was taken advantage of and they don't even care, they just keep calling me a man and making up excuses for not giving me back my money.
    Sixth, Middleman supposedly told me my money would be back in my bank account within a day or so, it's been 3 days and I still don't have my money back, my account balance is literally 0. I even have screenshots of my bank account showing I have 0 balance. One of the moderators even admitted that this site is a black market meaning none of it is even legal. I'm sure that this thread (like all my others) is going to be removed.
    Seventh, all the "staff" here let all the sellers belittle, berate and bully their customers, letting them insult and discriminate towards handicapped people.

Middleman (if you're even a legit person), I want my money back now. You have no rights to it since EdFermin never gave me the PSN account. And stop calling me a man.

Transcation ID: 1130000000834719974

Me not getting my money back just proves that they're lying.

If you're real Middleman, respond to my inbox messages, respond to the screenshots I have sent you."

And the moderator Hulk ignored everything I said and Middleman never did respond to any of my messages.

I still feel that how I was treated on here and my experience was all unfair and wrong. I never got a single apology for any of the trouble I got, I was singled out, given attitude and disrespect, even Middleman called me a man as well as EdFermin and other staff members on here. I never once got any decent amount of respect here and the fact that the staff are not bothered about the problems I brought up about the site is very concerning.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.