I Se'd Logitech

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by alazz, 5/4/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alazz

alazz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys

Today i Successfully Se'd Logitech by my own i will tell you how i did it!
    So i Basicly contacted Logitech, i said that my headset randomly stopped working while i was gaming, say you seached google to fix it but its still not working try to look to be annoyed about it! They will ask if you tried the headset on a diffrent Computer or Port and installed the right logitech software, You gonna anwers Yes I tried it on a diffrent port and on a diffrent PC and i installed the logitech software few times still its doesnt work. Then they will send u a email, They will ask for a recipt of the purchase and ur Mobile Phone Number (and country code i dont know if this exists in us, I live in Belgium). I sended a email back, I said I dont Have the recipt anymore i bought it on a city trip when i was in Akken in Germany (I actualy was) and try to be nice. Then they will send a email back saying we will talk about it with the staff.

(Tip i just puted a randy house adress, (fake name) that doesnt exist so i can go pick it up on a local Post-Office, be warned i almost f***ed it up on the Post Office)

Sory if you had problems understanding this, my Grammar is not that good in English and Dutch

Proof

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.