Resolved I just paid for an account which a seller listed through your middleman Now what

Discussion in 'Help - Ask Support Questions' started by Tiernan, 4/3/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiernan

Tiernan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

As the title says

I just paid for an account which a seller listed through your middleman? Now what?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

Hello,

Thank you for choosing PlayerUp.

Please check your private message ticket inbox. We have already created a 3 way conversation with you, us, and the seller. The seller has been notified of your payment and a few e-mails have additionally been sent to you with information explaining step by step this process.

Thank you.

3. OP
    OP
    Tiernan

Tiernan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Yes the seller has provided me the information already. Im logging in now to verify everything. Thank you guys for all the help!

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

You're welcome.

I see that you have verified the account. We will now release the payment to the seller within the next 30 minutes.

If you have any questions, feel free to open a ticket here or send a private ticket either through Facebook or through our Support link on our site.

Thank you for choosing us to secure and safeguard your transaction.

5. OP
    OP
    Tiernan

Tiernan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Okay I wasn't expecting things to go this smoothly. You guys are awesome!

I have a question though. What if the seller doesn't have a buynow middleman purchase link? How do I buy?

6. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

If a seller doesn't have a middleman buy now link available in his forum thread, then you'll need to post on his thread or private message the seller and ask them to create one so you can pay.

We offer a free platform for buyers and sellers. If the seller is unwilling to go through our middleman, then it's up to you if you want to proceed or not. Our middleman services are optional.

We won't be able to provide you the benefits and guarantee a safe secure transaction though unless you use our middleman services.

7. OP
    OP
    Tiernan

Tiernan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Okay cool. Thank you again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.