Selling I have for sale a decent raiding account on...

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Josh Martin, 5/6/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh Martin

Josh Martin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have for sale a decent raiding account on Arkenstone, all toons available do have Challenger of Gothmog titles and deed, so you can farm Rakothas (boss 1) and barter helms for any item of gear you wish. A good account for someone getting into raiding or someone who can not get high end raid gear. -The loremaster is level 95 but as you can see will just need to complete the epics to get trait points as it has gear and virtues. -The captain i have used to tank and redline buff the raid every week and works so well, has max tank/heal/dps gear setups and LIs for each role, has multiple raid gear swaps and multiple golden banners. craft guild maxed. -The runekeeper is in max ithilien essences and maxed fire line build and LIs, saving you so much time and gold, currently midway through healbuild as you can see in screenshots, has 2 gold brace from raid and multiple golden rifflers. craft guild I have not yet done the new content due to lack of interest in the game and focusing on my main account, allows you to get to learn the classes while you grind the landscape gold jewellery. The account has: -Shared storage -Premium wallet -All expansion packs -All bank slots on each toon -Extra bag space bought from store for all toons -I will leave whatever gold is on the account and also all essences shown below (a lot) -The RK and Cappy also have a ton of swappy items and jewellery full of essences, All t8 gold or ithilien, not one teal/purple essence. -All raid deeds done and such PM for pics VIP UNTIL 12/5/17

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.