Sold I have decided to stop playing ROB due to work...

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Russell Stephens, 5/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Russell Stephens

Russell Stephens
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have decided to stop playing ROB due to work commitments so I am selling my demon account, lvl 133, 254 strat 132 def and 524 attack, I am in the process of selling off my cards so you can buy the hp directly but some are still in baz and may be of use, as I write this the account has 426 hp, 25 cw personal 3 hp personal and a few mini's of each and around 7 mil rupees which may go up or down as I am still playing this event, in baz are cyclops, mounted warrior both bases, a 6-11 sk 2 lycaon (should make around 200 hp) and a 4-7 goblin king sk 2 who should make around 140 hp. Plus the account has a 6-11 sk 3 build dark angel olivia who cant be sold but is usful in decks. and a 6-11 devil flower sk 7 who again should make around 50hp in baz. There is a sk6 big boost to holy war points card and a 4-7 wall buster as well as sk3 dart and sk2 mars which are defence cards. There is at least 800hp worth of cards here so looking for around £150 for the account and I am happy to either give password and you can keep the cards or I will keep the account until all are sold and you can have the account full of hp as a feeder. Paypal payments only and please inbox if you have any questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.