Selling I have a couple of Android accounts with rare...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Chris Smith, 4/10/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Smith

Chris Smith
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have a couple of Android accounts with rare heroes unlocked at level 5. I just want to gauge interest in whether or not people want to buy them. At this level, these heroes should give you a huge boost when you enter the arena at Level 28. The account price depends on the star rarity of the character. 3* Pre-taunter (Baze, Shoretrooper) - $40 3* (Krennic, Nihilus) = $30 2* (SIth Assassin, Deathrooper, etc.) - $15 The cost of unlocking these characters by purchasing their shards in the in-store shop would be $27 and $13.50, respectively, and you wouldn't have them to place higher in the arena at the start. Most accounts have not been linked to a gmail account, so all I need is a google account and password (you can obviously change the password again after I link the account) and you can choose your own gmail account. Let me know if you're interested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.