Sold I can help you make THOUSANDS per month - and I won't charge you one penny.

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 3/10/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi,

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN INVESTMENT; THIS IS A PARTNERSHIP. ONLY ONE WILL BE CHOSEN.

My name's Josh and I've been on # Forums for a while now. Being in the hosting industry since seven years old, I've discovered that it's not saturated if you know your stuff, and you have a decent budget to play around with. There is lots of money to be made, and I can help you get to the top of the market - and I won't charge you anything, until you start making money. I've worked for and run numerous hosting companies before including FastSRV (part of RX Group LLC, with 2 million customers and counting) and WHMore Ltd (few thousand customers before it shut down).

This guarantees that, not only will you make money, but you'll also gain high profit when working with me. I'm looking for someone who can put around £1500/$2000 minimum into this project per month, and after that, you won't have to do anything. I know the cheapest places possible which offer high quality servers and software, so your money will not go to waste, I can guarantee that.

I will run this business completely by myself, and you will earn 100% of the profits made. I will also keep you updated on what's going on.

The money will not pass through my hands, I'll simply let you know what to purchase. We will be offering all sorts of hosting - for example, web, game, VPS, dedicated, Discord bot, DNS, VPN, reseller and cloud hosting. I can do all of this for you, for free.

I also have a CV at hand for serious offers, please do let me know if you're interested.

Many thanks,
    Josh

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.