I ask middle man not to give payment until i fully secure my account..

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Mcgallyver, 8/1/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mcgallyver

Mcgallyver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    july 9, 2018

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    $180 USD
    4. Other Parties Username
    Hoony

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    none

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Hoony

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information

ur middleman mishandle the situation im willing to wait for the buyer to fully secure the buy.. and im willing to wait for 30 to 40 days to get the payment. yet they dont give me chance to protect my interest when buyer cancel the purchase. now my account cant access.. bcoz the middleman release in favor of buyer which he is safe since the money was in u..

#1 Mcgallyver, 8/1/18
    Last edited by a moderator: 8/1/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

1. You're the original owner of this account.
    2. You have full control of the e-mail address on the account.
    3. The buyer REFUSED to wait 30-40 days for his refund.

If you lost access to the account, then either 1). Reset the password to the e-mail or 2). Contact the game publishers and inform them you cannot access your account.

Your situation was not mishandled and we still hold the buyers payment as his order is pending cancellation. You had a difficult buyer I agree and for that we will not be able to support anymore transactions from him in the future because he isn't flexible enough to work with us or sellers. He was very harsh to you and most buyers don't act like this.

3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Your buyer didn't want to wait either on this transaction. He wanted to cancel. We did try to convince him to continue but he refused to wait.

We have to be quick and make a decision on this and so the overall decision is you have possession of the account, e-mail and are the original owner and the buyer refuses to proceed so we had no choice. However the buyers cancellation is still pending.

4. OP
    OP
    Mcgallyver

Mcgallyver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

as u can see he bullying me for selling account.. its stressing me.. i cant access my wot account. since i give and provide him all the necesarry detail how to retrieve lost account. that mean he already own the account just like me but since the account is not attach on my email. now hes the owner of the said account... im not good at this, we have previos conversation and he trying to so many question and i said go to middleman if u really interested. im hoping that uu consider this. i lost my account. my game account is not anymore attach to my email. how u gonna recover that account

5. OP
    OP
    Mcgallyver

Mcgallyver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

i cant file ticket to world of tank they wont entertain selling account which only probe that the account is being compromise bcoz im selling it...

6. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

State the account was hacked, give all the info - your IP will prove this.

This is the last option, but is successful 90% of the time.

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Why would you tell support that you sold the account? You tell them you can't login, that's it. Keep it simple. You're the original owner. Just contact them and recall it. Simple as that. Say you tried to login and you can't need assistance here.

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

9. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

I wouldn't even say he was hacked. Just say you tried to login and you can't. You've been using the game for many months without issues and need help from support.

10. OP
    OP
    Mcgallyver

Mcgallyver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

how can u ask support if the email in the said account is not attach anymore or not existing. the reason that he transfer the accoount suuccessfully coz i provided him all he needs which mean same credential we have. so even i file ticket he can responds and give to prove hes the owner..

11. OP
    OP
    Mcgallyver

Mcgallyver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

i will try ur suggestion to file the ticket this will take long time. i will show their respond..

12. OP
    OP
    Mcgallyver

Mcgallyver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

as of now i cant file ticket since the email is being replace the ign is nowhere to be found plus the wargaming is not responding on my ticket anymore..

13. OP
    OP
    Mcgallyver

Mcgallyver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

Hello,,
    Hello Mcgallyver,

Thanks for contacting us here at Wargaming support!

Since we have verified the account, please refer to the information listed below for the email address that you've used for your account.

Email address: [email protected]

Please complete the following steps to reset your password:

Log out of Wargaming.net

Go to the following link: Reset Password | Wargaming.net

Click "Reset Password."

Enter your email address and complete the CAPTCHA. Your temporary password will be emailed to you.

14. OP
    OP
    Mcgallyver

Mcgallyver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

thats the response of wargaming to my tickets. and they never response again.

15. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Email wargaming and tell them you're having issues logging in. They will help you. You're the original owner. You need to contact them and they will assist you with this.

16. OP
    OP
    Mcgallyver

Mcgallyver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

i did and they never reply anymore.. cant u see the the scammer have all the details on my account so wargaming consider him as the owner.. in order to to transfer account they ask all the information and the guy has it thats he already replace the email of my account. if u think u can do itt ill provide u the information. coz im doing it for 1 week already..

17. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Well don't give up. Open another ticket. They will respond eventually. These game publishers aren't the fastest at responding.

18. OP
    OP
    Mcgallyver

Mcgallyver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

if u really think thats is posible to retrieve account after giving all information that means no buyer is safe from seller.. thats not the way it its. the simple question only is how the buyer get the information needed by the game publisher in order for him to replace the email on said account. of u reallyy think u can retrieve ill give u the details.

19. OP
    OP
    Mcgallyver

Mcgallyver
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

i wont be in this situation if u just give 30 to 40 days to secure my account... i play that account since 2012 and hoping to get even a little from it.

We are the world's first company devoted to legally protecting Player-2-Player Account Transactions. We are a free online platform that has an optional Middleman Service to safeguard your transactions.

wer is this now?

20. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Correct no buyer is safe from the seller.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.