I am trading a runescape account for coins..

Discussion in 'Habbo Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Make offers.. here is the skill levels of the account... + there is 500k in its bank account.

Skills

Attack 73

Defence 70

Strength 78

Hitpoints 75

Ranged 64

Prayer 51

Magic 70

Cooking 77

Woodcutting 63

Fletching 51

Fishing 62

Firemaking 53

Crafting 54

Smithing 47

Mining 54

Herblore 40

Agility 41

Thieving 54

Slayer 42

Farming Low

Runecraft 30

Hunter 28 or so

Construction 44

Summoning 23 or so

Will trade but you must trade me coins first..

Completed Desert Treasure and Monkey Madness.

Reply on here or aim me at ctguy411.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I have a gold bar and about 10 hcs in HABBO.COM, but I will not go first. I will gladly prove my furniture and coins but you don't even post pictures of the account. Also you have no feedback and you have one post -.-'

ill give ya like 10k a day every day im on? im almost on everyday and i have 75 wc on my other acc so money is not an issue just add gjkgmnn0917 on rs

Originally Posted by johnt2

I have a gold bar and about 10 hcs in HABBO.COM, but I will not go first. I will gladly prove my furniture and coins but you don't even post pictures of the account. Also you have no feedback and you have one post -.-'

I'll show you pictures i will post them.. i don't like posting but i promise im not a scammer

Will ***************************************************** but you must trade me coins first..

Goodluck with that buddy. However, if you guys wanna go the middleman route, I'm glad to do it. I don't really play anymore but I know everything about Habbo. I just got done selling tons of HCs actually. Only thing I ask is that I get feedback.

PM me if you need me.

MSN - ***************************************************** (no other). PM me first though.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.