Sold Hulu No ADS + LIVE TV with any addons ( HBO, LIVE TV, SHOW TIME..) 12 months

Discussion in 'Hulu Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by mathewmj1977, 5/2/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    - 12 months account with 12 months warranty
    - Choose your own package (HBO - Live TV - Cinemax - ShowTime etc )

CONTACT US

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ogsqaurebear

Ogsqaurebear
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    ChasDROID said: ↑
    I purchased Two HULU Accounts From mathewmj1977 in January with a One Year Replacement Warranty. BOTH ACCOUNTS Stopped working March 13. I sent mathewmj1977 several private messages attempting to get replacements. I received lots of promises of replacements but as of Tuesday, March 29 BOTH Accounts are Still Not Working? Anyone Else have a similar experience?

Chas
    They have been great for the most part about getting back with me. Yes sometimes it takes 2 weeks for them to give you a new account. However past month I have been trying to contact them through their email, this site, PM, and other titles. I think they stopped responding but are still selling. Can't recommend anymore. But for almost a year they use to respond and make you wait.

It takes a week or so to even get a reply now and I am threatened by him to not comment on here when he doesn't respond. By voiding my warranty. Then he will close this post and start a new one. I guess I will post on every new one of these he makes and void my warranty.

3. OP
    OP
    mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

We did not threaten you but merely warned you not to Spam our posts just to get your request sorted. If you want to share your this is not where you actually share it and spamming every post like you just stated you will do is simply a violation of the forum rules and could be very simply reported.
    We do not just void the warranty we will simply cancel and refund your order.

4. OP
    OP
    mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

I am glad you actually got this to a point where we could inspect and realize what you have been really doing here.

This Buyer had an order CANCELLED and REFUNDED in February 2021.
    upload_2022-6-4_3-14-26.png

You kept asking for replacements for over a YEAR whereas the offer you bought is 12 MONTHS warranty. Instead, you kept requesting replacements for 6 more months until this very date where you are baldly claiming warranty and asking about replacements STILL even after getting a refund and even after the original purchase warranty has expired. And you are threatening to keep spamming our posts?
    Scamming and exploiting us for free services that cost us much money over the infinite replacement list of accounts you were asking for and the accounts you ended up breaking no matter what type of account we sent ended up failing because of god knows what type of user behavior or action you do on the account.
    Go ahead mate, spam our posts and I am very will gladly willing to spam this entire forum of what scam you pulled. here. Even report your entire account.

Have a nice day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.