Sold Huge Battle.net Account With Big Hearthstone And WoW Accounts

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DonutsAndFire, 7/29/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonutsAndFire

DonutsAndFire
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I want to sell my personal Battle.net Account that I've been using for many years.
    It includes Hearthstone, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3 and Overwatch Accounts.
    I invested about $2k and a lot of time and love into this Battle.net Account.
    If there's anything more you'd like to know that I don't mention, feel free to message me anytime.

Hearthstone
    Hearthstone (Europe)
    • About 2k Gold
    • About 2k Dust
    • 2.7k Normal Cards
    • 700 Golden Cards
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    • All Golden Heroes unlocked (total wins per class: Hunter 1130, Warrior 893, Warlock 864, Paladin 760, Shaman 750, Rogue 671, Druid 566, Priest 536, Mage 523), total wins more than 9k, Arena more than 1k
    • 84 Card Backs to choose from (including some card backs from Digital Deluxe Editions, Blizzcon, special promotions, the Pirate card back from September 2014, the Fireside card back and the card back for reaching Legend)
    • 20 Different Heroes unlocked (including Medivh and Nemsy)
    Hearthstone (North America)
    • 60 Gold
    • 3k Dust
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • 500 Total Wins
    • 14 Heroes (including Nemsy)
    • 30 Card Backs (including special card backs from outside Hearthstone)

Hearthstone (Asia)
    • 200 Gold
    • 3k Dust
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • 14 Heroes (including Nemsy)
    • 20 Card Backs (including special card backs from outside Hearthstone)

World of Warcraft
    World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Europe)
    • Collectors Edition: Warlords of Draenor and Legion
    • Current Subscription until Mid August
    • Total Gold 290k, always selling stuff worth about a million Gold on the Auction House
    • Total of 50 Characters (3 at level 120, 8 at 110, 1 at 100, remaining ones were mostly used for trading on different realms)
    • Best geared Characters are a Demon Hunter (431+ ilvl) and a Monk which I played last patch (418 ilvl with a lot of easy upgrades)
    • Raider.io score from Season 2 of 1.7k+
    • 284 Mounts usable by a single Character, 331 total (I used to collect mounts and got a number of rare ones as well as 10 shop mounts, there are a lot of easy obtainable mounts since legion, to get significantly more mounts without a lot of effort)
    • Total Achievement points of 19k (I don't really care about them since Legion, a lot of easy achievements still available and some of the harder ones from before completed)
    • Just on the Demon Hunter alone 107 pages of usable Transmog (this includes some rare items like
      The First Satyr's Spaulders and expensive Transmog that I got for cheap on the Auction House)

World of Warcraft: Legion (Europe) [currently no Subscription]
    • WoW Token available to add a 1 month Subscription
    • This Account was used for Multiboxing and scanning the Auction House

Diablo III
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
    • Paragon Level 600+
    • Wizard and Necromancer level 70, Crusader level 60
    • Played during Season 10

Overwatch
    Overwatch
    • Collectors Edition

#1 DonutsAndFire, 7/29/19
    Last edited: 7/29/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.